CPN Financial is a full-service brokerage house that provides financial tools that enable families to achieve their goals. Our holistic approach to financial planning has created wealth for many families for over twenty years.
We conduct our brokerage with honesty, integrity and discipline. We aspire to excel in all we do. We deliver innovative and high-quality professional services and products, consistently meeting and exceeding client expectations.
At CPN we believe in wealth creation through planning, commitment, discipline and patience. Following these principles will ultimately lead to financial success.
Our achievements are measured by your results, therefore we are dedicated to education and professional development. We are constantly evolving and growing to remain one step ahead of the financial markets.
We strive to achieve 5 major objectives:
- Educate our Clients
- Eliminate debt
- Preserve capital
- Attain Above Average Real Rates of Return
- Minimize taxes
Dave Johnson "Wealth Management Advisor" (LLQP)
Dave Johnson began his career with CPN Financial Services after successfully completing his studies in Life Insurance (LLQP). After working with a wide variety of clients during his career in the financial industry and as an advisor, Dave realized he enjoyed best-helping individuals and families protect their greatest asset… their lives.
With that in mind, Dave designed his practice to help clients accomplish the following as it relates to their life protection needs and accumulation of long-term wealth…
• Saving time by shopping the market for the most suitable plan providers.
• Maximizing the savings and wealth creation potential through thoughtful planning
• Packaging affordable solutions that protect against Critical illness, Disability and the loss of life
Dave resides in Toronto, ON. Outside the office, Dave enjoys working out, improving his cooking skills, reading, and the occasional swing of the golf clubs at his favourite local driving range.
Let Dave’s wealth of knowledge and passion for life and life protection guide and protect you and your family for generations to come…….
CPN Financial Services
“Grow your assets”
Manulife Travel Insurance
Manulife Financial offers the following travel insurance options:
- Out of province/out of country travel insurance for Canadians
- Visitors to Canada travel insurance
- Student travel insurance
Traveling Canadians can choose from the following options:
- Single-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit but you will have to answer medical questions if you are over the age of 55.
- Quick Trip Plan: Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age. There are no eligibility questions for this option.
- Multi-Trip Plan: Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased. Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30-day plans. No age limit.
- All-Inclusive Plan: Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Travel Canada Plan: Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Plan: May be purchased as part of an All-Inclusive Plan or separately. If purchasing separately must be purchased within 8 days of booking your travel plans.
Emergency Medical Insurance for Visitors to Canada is ideal for:
- Visitors to Canada
- Canadians who are not eligible for benefits under a government insurance plan
- Persons who are in Canada on a work visa
- New immigrants who are awaiting government health insurance plan coverage
Student Travel Insurance offers:
- Up to $1 million for emergency medical and non-medical coverage for covered risks
- Available to Canadian students studying abroad or out of province and International students studying within Canada.
- Aug 15: : A dozen eggs cost 38% more than a year ago — due to avian flu, the war in Ukraine, a rise in farming costs, and more.
- Aug 15: : Grocery prices in July had largest price increase since 1979 — with one food staple rising by 38% on the year
- Aug 15: Futures Movers: Oil futures slide 4% as China growth worries dominate